25 September 2005

Duran Duran flashback on December 9th

As an old (and current) Duran Duran fan, December 9th will be a pretty interesting day:

Duran Duran are playing live in Denmark and I can already feel my inner '80's child beaming with expectation. I wonder how long my hair can get in two and a half months' time...

Saw the band twice in 1987 and 1988 so it's been a while. So it'll be fun to re-live the screaming and mayhem....although the female screams have probably gotten a bit deeper since then, I mean with age and all. And even though Simon Le Bon is gradually annoying me more and more, I'm sure his whining and slightly arrogant presence will be towered by the quality of the music. After all, this is the first time I get to see the original line-up.

By the way, if you're into Duran Duran, there's a live DVD coming out at the end of October, filmed in 2004 at Wembley Arena.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be talking much more about this event after the show...

If you live in Denmark, tickets are still available.

Le Mec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home